Carpet Care Tips From D & D Chem-Dry
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. Once you get into a routine and stick to it, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
Get A Free Quote
$99 Carpet Cleaning SpecialThree areas up to 375 sq. ft.Coupon Code, 3499Expires: not good with other offers. call for details. HCE Cleaning Method.D & D Chem-Dry
- Avon Lake
- Bay Village
- Broadview Heights
- Brook Park
- Columbia Station
- Fairview Park
- Middleburg Heights
- North Olmsted
- North Ridgeville
- North Royalton
- Olmsted Falls
- Olmsted Township
- Parma Heights
- Rocky River
- Seven Hills
- Sheffield Lake
- Valley City
- Valley View